Update December 16th 2016
The Freewheeling SVN codebase here on Sourceforge is no longer being maintainted!
The original SVN repo has been converted to git and future development will take place on the github free-wheeling team fork https://github.com/free-wheeling/freewheeling/.
The wiki documentation has also been restored and is now hosted on github.
- To build a network for collaborative improvisation.
- To create community locally.
- To play with it.
- To keep it simple.
- To share loops live across the Net.
- To do slicker DSP- such as pitch & tempo transformations.
- To provide better management for libraries of loops and scenes.